The conference has plenary sessions (e.g., Keynote Speakers and Poster sessions), and symposia and paper-sessions in parallel. In addition to invited symposia, authors are welcomed to submit symposia.
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Scientific Programme Committee.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only; abstracts submitted by fax or email will not be reviewed.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline, 15 January 2019. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- To correct an abstract that has already been submitted or to submit another abstract, please use the log-in and password which you received when you submitted your original abstract. This will enable you to access the previously submitted abstract/s or to submit an additional abstract/s.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract.
- After your abstract is submitted you will be sent an automatic e-mail confirming your successful submission. If you do not receive this confirmation e-mail, please contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
– (E-) Poster
The Abstract body should be no longer than 300 words in total
Please structure your abstract as much as possible taking into account:
– Results (if relevant)
Only accepted abstracts of fully registered and paid presenters will be included in the final scientific programme. The presenting author is expected to attend the Congress and present his/her oral or poster presentation.
Presenters are requested to settle their registration payment by 30 January 2019.
Symposia are scheduled for 2 hours, including a break, thus allowing 5 or 6 speakers (one could be an introduction by the convener/s and one could be a discussant)
Please note each symposium should include:
- Symposium Title
- Symposium Abstract (please include convener/s and affiliation/s)
For each presentation:
- Author/s and affiliation/s
- Abstract (max 300 words)
- In case of a discussant, add name and affiliation
Submissions for symposia can be sent to email@example.com